- Free Trial
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Aug 1, 2016
- [+] More Details
Pixel Editor Review
A review of Pixel Editor by Felix Cheng
Apart from the fact that Pixel Editor comes in the form of a relatively small download package, it remains a functional and simple graphics editor that specializes in images of a small size, hense the title containing the word 'pixel'. It functions wonderfully for creating images of small dimensions such as avatars, web buttons and logos. Pixel Editor is also handy for creating images for mobile phones.
The interface of Pixel Editor is clean and easy-to-use with all of the useful tools available in a straight-forward way. You can use the tools to draw and design images with a wide array of different effects and filters you may apply to the images.
The program is great for editing graphics of various sizes or creating new images for projects you're working on. It supports 16 million colours (true colour/true color) and can work with transparent layers while controlling the alpha channel.
Easy-to-use and targeted towards graphics designers. Pixel Editor can come in handy for those who are working on images small in dimension.Pixel Editor features and highlights:
- Make buttons for your Web sites and programs
- Create and edit small images in either standard or custom sizes in depths up to 16 million colors
- Create and edit semi-transparent PNG images in 32-bit color depth with 8-bit alpha channel
- Paint images with pen, brush, airbrush, ellipse, rectangle, line, curve tools
- Draw smooth lines and shapes with anti-aliasing
- Roll, shift and rotate images
- Paint images with gradient and chess fill
- Modify images with various effects such as drop shadows, opacity, smooth, negative, grayscale, colorize, rotate, roll and mirror
- Resample images with smooth
- Import and export .png, .bmp, .jpeg, .gif, .wbmp, .xpm
- Copy and paste images to other applications
- Print images
Pixel Editor is licensed as shareware for the Windows operating system from graphics editors and can be used as a free trial until the trial period ends (after 30 days). The Pixel Editor 2.36 demo is available to all software users as a free download with potential restrictions and is not necessarily the download of the full version.
This pixel editor software is filed under:
- Pixel Editor Download
Compatibility with this pixel editor software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version of Pixel Editor may be available from Icon Empire.
We have tested Pixel Editor 2.36 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans.
Screenshots of Pixel Editor (5)
- GraphicsGaleFreeImage EditorAn old-school pixel editing, animation image editor
- Pixel ArtFreeImage EditorA quick and easy pixel-based graphics editor for creating pixel art
- AsepriteFreeImage EditorA sprite editing and animation tool with support for static images
- Greenfish Icon Editor ProFreeImage EditorAn icon creator and editor with drop shadows, glow and bevel features
- WebsitePainterFree TrialHTML EditorWebsite editor for creating professional looking Websites without programming